- Managing developers, QC engineers, tasks, schedules, and deliverables.
- Manage Agile development processes for multiple projects, through all stages of the SDLC.
- Provide leadership during daily team scrum sessions.
- Interface with senior management and customer leadership.
- Work closely with backend developers, front end developers and QC to create the final deliverable.
- Design, code and modify programs, from layout to function and according to specifications.
- Develop and test applications and integration of functionality as needed to ensure compliance.
- Ensure secure coding practices are adhered to in all phases of the secure development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure compliance with standards.
- Generate reports for higher management and Stakeholders.
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria.
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior developers.
- Track projects, resources, hours and burn.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ year work experience in software development, including experience in one of the following languages: C# ASP.net MVC,Core, Java.
- Experience with the microservices world is a PLUS.
- Experience in one of the following: Angular, react.
- Experience in writing optimized SQL queries.
- Leadership experience and negotiation skills.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Domain-Driven Design